Sr. Business Process Analyst at TriWest Healthcare Alliance
Taking Care of Our Nation’s Veterans.
It’s Who We Are. It’s What We Do.
Do you have a passion for serving those who served?
Join the TriWest Healthcare Alliance Team! We’re On a Mission to Serve®!
Our job is to make sure that America’s heroes get connected to health care in the community.
At TriWest Healthcare Alliance, we’ve proudly been on that important mission since 1996.
Are you our next Manager, Business Applications?
Do you find satisfaction providing expertise in gathering business rules, developing process design, and implanting process solutions? Do you enjoy collaborating with relevant departments to design process flows, create process change documentation, & validate process change in alignment with TriWest business needs and Veteran’s Administration’s Healthcare requirements? Do you thrive on facilitating meetings, identifying, collecting, organizing and prioritizing process requirements and business processes changes to meet business requirements? Are you looking for a job that is meaningful and rewarding?
If you enjoy clarifying complex business issues, recommending solutions, and advocating business process improvement through data analysis, process change and technology application, we have a position for you.
TriWest Sr. Business Process Analyst:
Perform as a key member of business operations improvement team utilizing expert process improvement skills and strong understanding of business functions.
*May lead project team assignments of moderate to complex scope requiring expert technical skills and good understanding of business functions. Coaches, mentors and trains project team members.
*Responds under short turnaround times to process change requests and answers detailed questions on existing processes.
* Identifies opportunities for potential ROI benefits through process designs.
* Reviews existing processes and identifies opportunities for process improvements.
* Effectively educates colleagues and/or leadership on correct operational processes.
* Develops, delivers and maintains quality business process solutions to support short/long term business goals.
* Recommends creative and innovative process solutions to business for technical problems.
* Analyzes and identifies core business processes for application design.o Communicates issues openly, honestly, and timely with peers, management and leadership.
* Prepare and present new initiatives to senior leadership to help obtain process change approval.
* May work with vendors to implement process solutions via software solutions.
* Participates in the definition, implementation, and execution of best-practices.
* Regular and reliable attendance is required.
Are you qualified?
More About Working at TriWest Healthcare Alliance
We’re more than just a health care company. We’re passionate about serving others! We believe in rewarding loyal, hard-working people who are willing to learn as they grow. TriWest Healthcare Alliance values teamwork. Team members work in one of our state-of-the-art facilities. Join our team, fulfill your responsibilities, and you may also be considered for frequent pay raises, overtime opportunities to earn even more, recognition and reward programs, and much more. Of course, we also offer a comprehensive and progressive compensation and benefits package that includes:
Equal Opportunity Employer
TriWest Healthcare Alliance is an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants are considered for employment, without discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic made unlawful by applicable federal, state, or local laws.
Software Powered by iCIMS