Coordinates incoming correspondence in Provider Services; including reviewing and researching the issue/request, maintaining a log of all requests received, and electronically distributes all requests to the appropriate department/staff within expected timeline(s). Ensures all provider agreements received in Provider Services are appropriately and timely scanned/imaged into the contract management system; including reviewing the agreement for any redlined changes, maintaining a log of all agreements received and quality controls the agreement image.
• Effectively communicate through writing and/or by phone when contracting internal and external customers in order to triage and bring resolution to incoming workload.
• Review/research all contact notes receives in Provider Services; electronically distributes to appropriate department/staff within expected timeline(s).
• Review/research all incoming inter-office mail and external correspondence for provider data correction requests and distribute to appropriate department/staff.
• Reviews/researches all provider agreements received in Provider Services for accuracy and completeness, identifying any inappropriate redlined changes.
Recognize issues with agreements and determine appropriate handling.
• Maintains a log of all provider agreements received in Provider Services.
• Scans/images all provider agreements received in Provider Services; applies quality controls to ensure image quality.
• Assist with development and updating of protocols and desk procedures.
• Triaging and tracking issue resolution to completion.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
Education & Experience
o High School Diploma or GED
o 2 years of varied responsible experience with computer database programs
• 2 years data entry experience
• Experience using provider data management system and/or contract management system(s)
• Experience working for a managed care program or health care provider
Software Powered by iCIMS