Under the direction of the Supervisor, Provider Education, this position will manage the webinar schedule, deliver all webinars, register providers who request to attend courses, and make recommendations to the content development team and how to improve current webinars based on sound instructional design and adult learning theory. This position will also be responsible for working with internal staff to identify provider educational needs in various geographic regions and deliver training webinars for these areas. This position will provide internal staff with program knowledge and training techniques to ensure provider education goals are met.
• Analyzes, coordinates, maintains, and delivers regular training webinars to health care providers who treat Veterans through the VA community care programs, ensuring they adequately understand how the VA programs work.
• Works with internal Provider Services staff to identify specific educational needs in various geographic areas of the TriWest region, and schedules and delivers one-off provider training webinars to address those needs.
• Works with internal network field representatives and facilitates “train-the-trainer” function with local TriWest staff that interact with providers to ensure consistency and adequacy of training within a defined market.
• Develops and manages the overall provider training webinar schedule, and registers all providers who request to join courses
• Assists with the development of training requirements or content that meet provider education goals.
• Works closely with content development team to deliver specific training webinars as part of targeted outreach campaigns or communication plans
• Performs other duties as assigned.
• Regular and reliable attendance is required.
Education & Experience
• Bachelors Degree in Business Management, Education, Communication, Training & Development or equivalent experience
• Two (2) years of experience in corporate training role
• Experience developing and maintaining training materials
• Experience with e-learning platforms
• Experience in health care or provider education
• Experience with medical management systems
Software Powered by iCIMS