Quality Analyst at TriWest Healthcare Alliance
Taking Care of Our Nation’s Veterans.
It’s Who We Are. It’s What We Do.
Do you have a passion for serving those who served?
Join the TriWest Healthcare Alliance Team! We’re On a Mission to Serve®!
Our job is to make sure that America’s heroes get connected to health care in the community.
At TriWest Healthcare Alliance, we’ve proudly been on that important mission since 1996.
Are you our next Quality Analyst?
Do you find satisfaction in appling accurate program knowledge to assess the quality and accuracy of agent interactions in processing work on behalf of Veterans health care? Do you enjoy working with colleagues assessing agents customer service interactions with Veterans including the management of call flow and accurately documenting key information in alignment with training documentation? Do you thrive on challenge and take your responsibilities seriously? Are you looking for a job that is meaningful and rewarding?
If you enjoy providing consistent evaluation of accuracy and CLASS customer service, we have a position for you.
Triwest Quality Analysts:
Collaborates with training team and leadership to identify root causes of errors and participates in recommendations to improve quality performance.
Are you qualified?
· Are you a Veteran, family member of a Veteran, a friend of a Veteran, or passionate about helping Veterans?
· Do you have a High School diploma or G.E.D. ?
· How about 2 years of experience in call centerquality analysis,health care experience or previous TriWest production experience?
· Do you have experience using Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook and have intermediate skills with Excel?
· What about working knowledge of medical terminology?
· Are you experienced in the healthcare industry?
· Do you have experience writing effective and clear feedback, instructional or procedural communications or documents.
More About Working at TriWest Healthcare Alliance.
We’re more than just a health care company. We’re passionate about serving others! We believe in rewarding loyal, hard-working people who are willing to learn as they grow. TriWest Healthcare Alliance values teamwork. Team members work from home or in one of our state-of-the-art facilities. Join our team, fulfill your responsibilities, and you may also be considered for frequent pay raises, overtime opportunities to earn even more, recognition and reward programs, and much more. Of course, we also offer a comprehensive and progressive compensation and benefits package that includes:
· Medical, dental and vision coverage
· Generous paid time off
· 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan (with matching)
· Short-term and long-term disability, basic life, and accidental death and dismemberment insurance
Equal Opportunity Employer
TriWest Healthcare Alliance is an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants are considered for employment, without discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic made unlawful by applicable federal, state, or local laws.
Are you ready to make a difference in the lives of our nation’s heroes?
Software Powered by iCIMS